IT Manager - Healthcare
My client, a leading edge Clinical service and Healthcare facility based in North Dublin now has a requirement for an IT manager to further develop their technology footprint.
You will have responsibility for the maintenance and development of all IT related activity across all sites where healthcare services are delivered.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer the successful person will have a background of working in similar healthcare / clinical services environments and will be looking to further enhance their experience in a modern and leading-edge culture where technology is seen as an enabler.
You will lead and champion IT service developments whilst contributing to the design, procurement, introduction and implementation of any new IT systems and projects.
- 5+ years IT systems administration experience with some lead / management experience and ideally in healthcare / clinical services environment.
- Experience of supporting business monitoring and growth through the development of business and clinical analytics and ‘dashboards’.
- Experienced in managing third party suppliers
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has already had overall management responsibility for the IT operation.
- Demonstrable experience in IT project and relationship management, new system selection and implementation (again preferably in healthcare setting).
- Experience of Electronic Patient Record systems a huge advantage
If you feel you are the right person for this role please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Fleming on 00 353 1 874 6770 for further information. Please note we are only speaking to candidates who have full working rights in the Republic of Ireland, there is no sponsorship opportunities with this position.