Junior Legal Associate
An opportunity has arisen for a law graduate with industry experience to join the legal team of a prominent wealth manager in Dublin. You will be joining an established function, with exposure to multiple business areas.
- Supporting the legal team with general legal queries
- Managing the complaints register, ensuring matters are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Managing requests for information including requests under the Data Protection Acts
- Compiling MI on the status of complaints for the Board and Regulator
- Providing administrative support to the wider legal team as required
- Undergraduate degree in law or related area of study
- Prior experience in financial services desirable
- Prior experience in a complaints or client services role desirable, though not essential
This is a great opportunity for an individual with some commercial experience looking to get into a strong legal function.