Learning and Development Partner
Our client, a rapidly growing Global ecommerce business, is looking for an experienced and innovative Learning Manager to support the rapid growth of the business and to enable a dynamic people strategy. The role is based in the Dublin North head office and will be part of a small team to help shape overall HR strategy of the Group in a fast-paced retail/tech environment.
- Complete a Training Needs Analysis for the business, in consultation with business leaders and senior team
- Lead the design and the implementation of training and development programs, supporting Talent Reviews Talent Assessment and Succession Planning
- Help build, deliver and evaluate Top Talent, Leadership, Management and Core training programs to accelerate development capabilities in line with business objectives
- Manage functional training budgets, third party providers, forecast costs and delegate numbers
- Planning, directing and delivering training and development programmes including staff inductions.
- Develop individual training programmes that meet the skills gap identified through TNA
- Implement appropriate assessment methods and measurement systems to ensure ROI and Behavioral Change
- Design training & development programmes necessary to meet organisational training needs, actually delivering or manage this activity via external providers.
- Training record and training plan management
- Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies.
- Act as an advisor to HR team & line managers across the business in all areas of training and development
- Work with the HR team to embed the company’s competency framework into all training and development programs
- Facilitate group and 1:1 development activities where required (e.g. team development sessions, coaching, 360-degree feedback)
- Support the continuous improvement of training and development programs by keeping up to date with best practices and new trends
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary
- Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organisation as a whole.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Senior L&D Lead position in a tech environment (pref)
- Relevant degree in HR or related disciplines and elearning expertise
- Proven track record designing, delivering and evaluating learning & development
- E Learning design and management experience
- Background in management of a Graduate Training Programme is desirable.
- Ability to influence others, drive a strong learning agenda and partner with business leaders at all levels
- Exposure to a technical environment desirable
- Ability to work with colleagues to understand requirements and provide appropriate training initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly and accurately in a changing environment