Legal Assistant - Aircraft Leasing
An opportunity has arisen for a legal graduate to join an aviation leasing business in Dublin in a supporting capacity. You will join a substantial legal team and will be tasked with providing administrative support across the entire department.
- Ensuring internal compliance policies are adhered to in relation to record management
- Recording all transactional activity for the team
- Collating and drafting activity reports for the management board and external auditors
- Processing legal invoices, liaising with external service providers as required
- Collating and circulating meeting materials
- Maintaining the status tracker for company liquidations
- Undergraduate degree in law or related area of study
- Some relevant experience in a legal function is desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail with a desire to work in a fast paced environment with an international remit
- Must be able to work autonomously and be proactive in finding solutions independently
This is a great opportunity for an individual with some commercial legal experience looking to move into the Aircraft space.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on +353 (0)1 874 6770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org