Legal Assistant - Asset Management
An opportunity has arisen for a legal assistant to join a consultancy business in Dublin. You will be joining a newly created legal function and will be exposed to all areas of fund registration.
- Preparing and filing registration applications with financial regulators globally
- Facing-off directly to clients, updating on fund registration status, providing advice throughout the process
- Monitoring global regulatory developments applicable to the funds landscape and updating internal procedures as required
- Other duties as may be required in the registration and management of AIFs
- Strong undergraduate degree in law or a business-related field
- Prior experience working with a legal or funds team (minimum of 2 years)
- An understanding of the regulation of UCITS funds and the AIFMD
This is a great opportunity for an individual with prior experience in the asset management space to join a newly created legal function. The list of duties above is not exhaustive and the successful applicant’s function will develop as the team grows.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on +353 (0)1 874 6770.
or email email@example.com