Legal Counsel - Funds
An opportunity has arisen for an established funds lawyer to join a fund administrator based in their Dublin office. You will be joining a global financial institution and will be involved in issues domestically, as well as providing support to a number of the overseas offices.
- Support the Client integration team in Dublin with administration and client contracts including original administration agreement and any amendments, restatements, deeds of adherence
- Answer ad-hoc queries on funds and investment firms related matters, including complaints, termination, client restructuring
- Monitoring domestic and international legal amendments, updating policies as required
- Facing off to multiple internal business lines
- Provide regulatory support and guidance to a number of overseas offices
- Assist with global integration projects
- Qualified to practice in Ireland or England & Wales
- 4 + years’ PQE with a focus on funds
- Expertise and experience in negotiating and drafting funds related documentation
- An excellent understanding of Central bank regulations and Irish funds legislation including the AIF Rulebook and related guidance
- Exposure to overseas funds markets would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity for a legal professional looking to join a truly global business covering all aspects of fund administration.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on +353 (0)1 874 6770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org