LEGAL COUNSEL - INSURANCE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified lawyer to join a global insurance business, based in their Dublin office. The successful applicant will join an established legal team and will fulfil a varied role to include; general commercial work, regulatory horizon scanning and providing regulatory oversight to the product development team.
- Commercial contract negotiation and drafting – insurance and reinsurance
- Providing regulatory advise on new market entries and product launches
- Providing distribution oversight including the reviewing of marketing materials
- Managing all reinsurance licence applications
- Providing advisory support to cross border teams as necessary (some travel may be required)
- Ad-hoc project work as required
- EU Qualified lawyer, NQ – 4 years PQE
- Prior experience in insurance/reinsurance is desirable although not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work with cross border teams effectively
This is a great opportunity for a lawyer looking for their first in-house position or for an existing an in-house lawyer looking to join a global organisation taking on a more project focused function, with considerable autonomy.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on 01-8746770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org