A Multinational Pharmaceutical Company have an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified Financial Accountant from Practice or Industry to join them. As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts and ownership of daily transactions. You will also work closely and report to internal stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing financial support to the General Manager and management team.
- Reviewing profitability at monthly meetings with Project Managers and budget holders
- Producing and reporting monthly management accounts
- Preparing year end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Ownership of all financial transactions, including invoicing, recharges, supplier invoices & payments, credit control
- Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliations and nominal ledger journals.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant tax authorities
- Production of monthly financial forecasts and annual budgets
- Implementation and maintenance of all financial policies and internal controls to ensure compliance
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- A Recently Qualified Accountant (Big 4, Top 10 or Industry) with 1 – 2 years PQE
- Able to work independently
- Have strong attention to detail and has experience working to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT/ Finance systems experience
Please apply with your full CV to be considered for this position. For any further details contact Melissa Lam at Paragon on 1 874 6770