Managing Director Paragon Alpha
Managing Director Paragon Alpha
Due to continued international success at Paragon Executive we are now looking to hire a talented “Managing Director” to lead the growth of our New York, Dublin, London and Hong Kong operations. Paragon Alpha are the Hedge Fund, Private Equity, Real Estate recruitment experts at Paragon Executive Intelligence which is a global boutique recruitment firm with offices in Dublin, London and New York. Paragon is led by an accomplished management team with over 90 years international recruitment expertise and our executive chairman, Ross Eades, is one of the world’s most influential and talented recruitment leaders.
Our areas of expertise at Paragon Alpha are Hedge Funds, Fundamental Strategies, Debt: Distressed/Stressed, High Yield, Long/Short and Special Situations, Equities: Value, Long/Short, Event Driven, Special Situations and Activist, Quant Strategies: Equities, Futures and Options. Alpha Capture and Outsourced Alpha, Credit and Hybrid, Private Equity, Treasury and Real Estate.
Paragon Alpha have a prestigious global and blue-chip client base and an excellent track record recruiting within the Global Asset Management, Hedge Fund, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate Sector and Investment Banking sectors.
The Managing Director will have full responsibility for the following key objectives:
- Develop and grow the company in all locations, New York, London, Chicago, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Manage the budget, accounts, strategy, brand and marketing for Paragon Alpha.
- Strategic business development and on boarding of new international clients for Paragon Alpha.
- Ensure that your offices run in a professional manner and that all employees take overall control of business development within their international markets.
- Maintain a strategy for overcoming challenges faced by your operation.
- Help give consultants direction as they learn about our business and Global Financial Markets.
- Actively recruit directly for clients and achieve team and company targets.
- Maintain contracts and PSL information and terms of business for clients.
- Take a leading role in communications with clients keeping both our company and the client informed and involved in all market intelligence and changes.
- Develop a thorough profile for researchers to work on and keep on top of all stages of the research and retained process.
- Write proposals for clients in accordance with Paragon Alpha requirements.
- Manage all human resources, staff contracts, staff handbooks, training and organisation design matters for Paragon Alpha.
- Design of assessment centre for onboarding and hiring of recruitment consultants.
- Work with the company database to make sure it is fully compliant with international standards and regulations.
- Train and develop consultants through appraisals and a hand on and proactive approach to managing your team.
- Travel regularly to our Head Office in Dublin (Ireland) and report to the board of Directors and Chairman.
The ideal candidate will be a High Energy, Big Picture, Talented, Dynamic, Relationship Driven and Inspiring Director with a minimum 10 years international recruitment expertise. You will have also worked in either London, New York, Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong or within a large International Financial Services Centre. Alternatively, you will have minimum 10 years’ experience working within a Hedge Fund, Asset Manager, Investment Bank, Real Estate, Treasury, Private Equity, Prime Brokerage or international Capital Markets sector.
There is an outstanding Financial Package for the successful candidate to include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- End of Year Bonus
- Profit Share
- Equity Options
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Generous Expenses
- 28 Days Holidays
It would also be beneficial if the candidate had some affiliation with Ireland as Paragon is a fully owned Irish company. Initially the candidate will be based between our Dublin and New York offices and will make regular trips to our Head Office. You will also get the opportunity to play some of the best golf course’s in the world in the Emerald Isle!
To discuss this unique and exciting opportunity further please contact Colin Mc Ghee, Mia Barry or Ross Eades for a private and confidential conversation. Tel – 00-353-1-8746770
“There is less traffic on the extra mile”