Operational Risk Assurance Manager
My client, a major retail bank, is looking for an Operational Risk Assurance Manager to join a new team in a role that offers exposure to all areas of the business. The role will report into the Group Head of Operational Risk and is based in Dublin city centre.
The successful candidate will help the team to provide proportionate, independent risk-based assurance across the groups operational risks and assess how they are being managed and controlled.
The main aspects of the role will be:
- Completing risk based assurance reviews
- Reporting the outcomes of these reviews
- Developing and maintaining a risk based approach to the risk assurance monitoring of the Group’s management of operational risk
- Evidence of strong up-to-date risk management skills, methodologies, tools and practices
- Experience in supporting or interacting with senior management within a large and complex organisation.
- Experience in financial services.
- 5+ years’ experience, of which the majority of this time should be in similar role and or working in a risk management or audit environment.
- Experience in identifying patterns or connections between situations and cause and effect and to deal with issues/solve problems in a step-by-step manner
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this role please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.