Operations Director / COO
Our client, a Market- Leading Technology Company are looking for an experienced and confident candidate for the position of Operations Director. This role will be responsible for oversight of the business operations and management of 4 head of divisions. Ideally you are in a similar role and have proven management experience, and proven ability to implement and improve business processes & policies. This is an excellent opportunity to join a senior management team of a successful multinational business.
- Full ownership in the efficient running of the business operations and the associated budgets
- Create and implement departmental strategic plans in line with the company’s targets and goals
- Provide effective team and project management duties, including overseeing project completion timelines, monitoring project costs, and ensuring customer needs are met
- Continuously review and revise operational procedures and systems to deliver efficient and scalable best practices in service delivery while ensuring the highest client satisfaction
- Liaise with other departments, including legal, finance, marketing and sales, to ensure successful delivery of customer projects in line with company strategic goals
- Provide leadership to a global team and scale operations to meet company growth targets
- Identify patterns and problem areas, and implement effective standardised system and process solutions to increase efficiency
- Report regularly to the CEO with completed on-budget and on-time projects and project outcomes
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to drive customer satisfaction.
- Third Level qualification in a business or technical area
- Strong people and project management experience in a Tech/Software company
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to implement business processes
- Understanding of financial business processes and related technology solutions.
- Create a culture of accountability