Oracle APEX Developer
My client, a leading-edge technology driven Financial Services firm based in Dublin city centre, now has an urgent requirement for a senior Oracle APEX Developer.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a “start-up” environment whilst being supported by a global organisation whilst working with the latest technologies. My client is a typical early adopter of anything that drives innovation, creativity and measured risk taking which is what they look for in their people too.
You will be responsible for delivery within data services to include automation and self-service projects for infrastructure and other relevant Tech teams. You will also act as a trusted technology expert to the wider business providing consultancy as required. You will also ensure the availability of the APEX production / development environments.
The role requires strong Oracle Apex Developer, scripting and web development skills.
- Delivery of Projects related to our Oracle Apex environments, and all work associated with our automation and self-service portal.
- Support and delivery of assigned project work.
- Develop close working relationships with customers who we are providing Apex applications for.
- Act as SME and consultant for the Oracle Apex environment and associated applications and tooling, which provide automation and a self-service platform for our business.
- Pro-active issue detection and resolution as well as service monitoring.
- Service restoration subsequent to unanticipated outages or disruptions.
- Driving root cause analysis and resolution to closure.
- Strong attention to detail with brilliant design skills
- Expert Oracle development skills (delivery, support and maintenance of highly available / high performance environments)
- Support of Oracle Apex installation / configuration, monitoring and housekeeping, upgrade and patching, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Strong exposure to working in a DevOps environment and familiar with CI/CD processes
- Good understanding of UNIX and Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Strong technical writing skills
- Perl, Python or Ruby scripting a huge plus
If you feel you are the right person for this mandate please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Fleming on 00 353 1 874 6770 for further information.