Organisational Design Consultant
Several roles have become available in one of Ireland’s top tier Consulting firms for Organisational Design professionals at Consultant/ Snr Consultant/ Manager/ Snr Manager level.
As an Organisation Design consultant, you will play a key role in planning, scoping and delivery of major Organisation Design projects working in multi-disciplinary teams and with clients predominantly in your industry area (Financial Services, Public Sector or Private Sector).
- Working with senior leadership teams to translate strategic goals into effective operating models
- Helping organisations to navigate organisational change, through planning the implementation of new structures
- Working with a range of stakeholders, and being seen as a subject matter expert within client organisations and by colleagues
- Assessing the structure of organisations using analytical tools and techniques, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- 3-10 years’ experience working on organisation design projects in a consulting organisation, or in an internal consultant role
- Significant experience and knowledge of working in one of the industry sectors - Financial Services, Public Sector, Private Sector or Semi-State
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience of building and managing effective client relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company where company culture and work/life balance is paramount. This role will also offer the successful candidate(s) an opportunity to work across multiple industries in a fast-paced environment.
For more information, apply within or call Natalie Nekmouche on 01 874 6770.