Paralegal - Aircraft Leasing
An opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to join a leading aviation leasing business in Dublin. You will be joining a sizeable legal function and will be tasked with providing transactional support to the wider leasing legal team.
- Drafting transactional agreements; purchasing agreements, warranty assignments, restructuring agreements, trust documents and credit facility documents.
- Reviewing advice from external counsel and assisting with enforcement actions
- Participate in formulating and improving inter-departmental processes
- Ad-hoc legal support and contract work as required by the wider team
- Undergraduate degree in law or related area of study
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in a legal function
- Prior experience drafting legal documents independently would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity for an individual with some commercial legal experience looking to move into the Aircraft space.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on +353 (0)1 874 6770.
or email email@example.com