An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading Irish Institution for an administrative and analytic individual to work in an administrative capacity as part of the procurement category team. This is a day rate contract role with 6 months to start with as minimum.
- Responsible for all administration duties required by the IT category team.
- Assist in the development of project plans to support the contracting process
- Liaise cross functionally with internal stakeholders and other members of the Procurement team.
- Responsible for ensuring all reporting is processed in a timely manner
- Help in the preparation and analysis of RFPs
- Responsible for coordinating diaries and schedules
- Review and maintain contract and process adherence information as required by the team.
- 2+ years' experience in a procurement administration position.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision
This is a brilliant opportunity will give the candidate excellent experience in IT procurement in a large financial services organisation in Dublin city centre.
For more information call Natalie Nekmouche on +353 1 874 6770.