Paragon, on behalf of a global Investment Management firm based in Dublin is engaged to source a talented Funds/Investment Management professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join their expanding operations in the role of Product Solutions Specialist. The ideal candidate(Middle Office/Custody/Fund Accounting/Transfer Agency) will come from a strong Asset Manager/ Admin house .The role is requires imppecable levels of client service and soft skills.
- Understanding, researching & responding to ongoing developments in the Funds Industry
- Assessing regulatory opportunities and challenges (e.g. AIFMD, FATCA, Solvency II)
- Design and delivery of large client solutions while assessing the downstream implications
- Product and operational input into the preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFP's)
- Assistance the Sales team with presentations on operational product aspects
- Manage multiple internal and external client relationships within Operations, Client Services, Sales, Investments, Compliance & Legal
- Management of cross-team projects, working with steering committees, drafting of minutes, updating of project plans and following through to fruition.
- Third Level Qualification
- Previous experience working in Fund Accounting/Middle Office/Investment Management essential
- Understanding and interest in the Funds/Asset Management industry (UCITS/AIF knowledge desirable)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Effective communicator with confidence in delivering presentations
The role comes with a very competitive salary with excellent pension, healthcare and other benefits included.
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the funds/investment management sector, please call Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.