A bank based in Dublin City Centre is adding an experienced Programme Manager to its Head of Group Change to deliver strategic business and operational transformation. The individual will work at all levels of the organisation to map out the programme and projects and manage large scale critical change programmes throughout the bank in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensure approved change contributes to the organisation’s profitability and challenge projects that do not enhance profitability.
- Support the Change Mangers assigned to programme work through on-the-job coaching to develop their project management skills
- Play a pivotal role in the Group Change Leadership Team and motivate the team to perform at a high level in a challenging and fast-moving environment
- Degree qualified in a technology or financial services related field
- 5+ years’ experience managing large complex programmes delivering business and operational transformation
- Proven experience of leading / managing major change programmes at a senior level from inception to post implementation
- Deep understanding of the Bank operating environment in terms of systems, policies and Procedures
- A formal change qualification e.g. Six Sigma, PMI or similar would be an advantage
- ·Expert working knowledge of Change programme management
- Excellent knowledge of the Banking / Financial Services industry
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join a leading Irish bank. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary.
For more information contact Natalie Nekmouche on 018746770 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org