Project Manager - Risk & Compliance
My client, a global financial service organisation based in Dublin now has a requirement for a Project Manager to join their Risk & Compliance department. The role will have responsibility to deliver strategic projects that will improve processes and automation for new business and BAU projects.
- Monitor the development and implementation of all relevant Frameworks and Policies in relation to risk management
- Ensuring that projects are taken through full project life cycle
- Work among and communicate to multiple stakeholders within the R&C department in order ensure the most effective processes are in place
- Design and implementation of new operational processes within the department
- Support the oversight of the effectiveness of systems and controls in place relating to People and Process risk management
- 3+ years' experience working in a project related role within a financial services organisation
- Strong understanding and knowledge of risk and compliance frameworks
- Strong people management experience with ability to guide & influence stakeholders
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff
- Proficient in Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook and appropriate Risk Management Software Packages
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global financial services organisation and assist with the expansion of their European headquarters in Dublin. This role offers an excellent remuneration package as well as exposure to international projects.
For more information, call Natalie on 01 874 6770 or email email@example.com