A large Irish financial services organisation in Dublin city centre is looking to add a Project manager for an 18-month FTC.
The Project Manager’s primary role will be to assist in the development, delivery and ongoing management of the business process and IT Solutions for a team that support its existing and new credit products that it proposes to deliver to the Irish SME Market. In this role, the Project Manager will assist in managing the execution of a number of large cross-functional projects, ensuring appropriate engagement with key internal and external stakeholders.
The role will include:
- Assist with management of the development of integrated work plans, scope management plans, and quality plans
- Provide day-to-day project management of a portfolio of diverse projects across multiple disciplines ensuring adherence to scope
- Pro-actively provide day-to-day project management, governance, and support of the respective projects including proactive contribution to key decisions, risk assessment and mitigation, issue escalation, communications plans and change management.
- Manage project execution while ensuring that the project activities meet stakeholder requirements
- levels are engaged and maintained throughout the course of each project life cycle
- Ensure effective change control procedures and processes are efficiently used to maintain control on scope, schedule and cost
- Manage and maintain project work plans; track and report on progress to internal stakeholders
- Pro-actively anticipate project risks and issues and ensure adequate mitigation plans are put in place to ensure delivery is not compromised
- Third level relevant qualification preferably with Business / Finance
- Proven experience in project management with banking/financial markets experience
- Expertise in programme management methodologies - PMP or other project management qualification preferred
- Experience in delivering finance/banking processes and IT system capability
This is an opportunity for an experienced Project manager to take their next step in their career in a fast-paced, hands-on role
Please apply or contact Natalie for a confidential conversation at +353 (0)18746770