An opportunity has become available in a global bank for a Project Manager based in Dublin city centre.
The purpose of this role is to provide project management and business analysis support for initiatives that the business supports, scope of the role is front-to-back, cross-product and cross-business.
The primary focus of this role will be on build-out and implementation of tactical and strategic deliverables in support of annual Reporting activities. This will encompass both operational process and technology infrastructure. Working closely with operations and technology partners, the successful candidate will develop a clearly defined future-state target operating model, supported by a clearly defined roadmap and associated implementation plans to achieve this.
- Undertake full project management responsibilities for end-to-end implementation of all deliverables, including proactive identification and management of risks and issues, senior stakeholder engagement, scheduling, budget and resource management
- Management and oversight of UAT planning, strategy and execution where needed
- Direct line management responsibilities (performance reviews, development, coaching, recruitment, etc.)
- Work with the global team including Operations, Technology, Corporate Tax and front office to ensure successful program planning and approach decisions,
- execution of the project and delivery into production.
- Bachelors with extensive years of relevant Project Management experience required.
- Experience leading projects encompassing both IT systems and business process change is essential
- Experience with IT vendor engagements is highly desired
- Experience in regulatory reporting projects highly desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to cover all aspects of project management associated with implementation of a programme which will include multiple lines of business, multiple geographies and multiple regulatory reporting regimes.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Natalie on +353 (1) 874 6770.