Project Manager Management Consulting
A highly skilled Project Manager is required to join the Transformation team within a Management Consulting practice for a permanent opportunity, based in Dublin.
- Managing transformation projects, with a particular focus on strong project management and other areas such as organisational design, communications, stakeholder engagement and training, process improvement and performance improvement.
- Utilising your extensive experience in facilitating workshops across all levels of an organisation.
- Leading and working in a team environment where you will multi-task, support junior colleagues and produce quality client deliverables to budget and on time
- Presenting complex data and arguments in a way that is accessible to everyone, based on your strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Programme & Project Management skills – PM certifications would be an advantage.
- Between 5-10 years’ experience in a Consulting environment.
- Experience of people development, coaching and mentoring members within your team
- Proven delivery track record in some of the following areas: project leadership, change management, business analysis and business type initiatives such as operations excellence, continuous process improvement & cost reduction initiatives, roll-out of new tools or services, business requirements definition, changes to operating models.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional project manager to take their next step in their career. This is a role for a hands-on and creative individual who possess excellent people skills with the ability to deal with all aspects of transformation projects.
Please apply or contact Natalie Nekmouche for a confidential conversation at +353 (0)18746770.
You’re the expert in your sector – we’re the expert in recruitment!