Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a key role on a new strategic project focused on ensuring all tax and regulatory obligations are defined, documented and implemented within GPE and its service providers. The role holder will work closely with the Change Management team, business subject matter experts, Operations, IT and external data providers to define, design, document and implement system and process improvements in business critical functions.
- Lead a number of key projects and initiatives to ensure you are compliant with all of the corporate and policy holder tax requirements.
- Conduct a full GAP analysis of current processes and practices and make recommendation for change where necessary.
- In conjunction with all stakeholders identity, develop and implement a workable solution to existing processes including a revision of the existing interim spreadsheet system to a preferably more automated.
- Management of cross functional project teams, working closely with: Operations, Finance, IT, Risk Management, Actuarial, Compliance and the Executive Management teams;
- At least 5-7 years’ experience as a project manager, with proven track record in the delivery of process and system improvements;
- Recognised project management qualification (PMP, PRINCE2);
- Experience in software development lifecycle;
- Agile project management experience;
- Technically competent, SQL Server databases, MS Sharepoint, MS Dynamics CRM, UI design, web technologies, Business Intelligence tools, .NET development
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global Wealth Management organisation in an exciting transformation project. This is a 6 month FTC with a competitive remuneration package.
For more information contact Natalie on 018746770 or email your CV to email@example.com