Property Accountant - Global Real Estate
Our client is a leading global real estate firm who are actively developing some of Ireland's largest residential and retail development projects. There is a hugely experienced senior management team in place and they are now looking to hire a commercially focused and driven qualified accountant who has a real and genuine interest in the real estate sector.
- Provide finance support on major real estate development projects including the largest mixed residential and retail development project in the country.
- Managing external advisors and third party suppliers to include auditors, property managers, lawyers, fund administrators
- Working with team to raise debt and funding for development projects
- Updating senior management team and international investors with financial updates and analysis on projects on a quarterly basis
- Preparing management packs, KPI data, analysis of financial performance v budget and other financial updates for senior finance team
- Working as part of a finance team responsible for assessing VAT & general tax implications on transactions.
- Working on other ad hoc projects as required by the Project Controller and Senior Management team.
- Qualified accountant with 2 - 4 years PQE in a fast paced commercial finance role
- Real Estate / Property experience will be highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to multi task and work on multiple projects at any one time
- Key communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office)
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to this job advert and Melissa Lam from the Industry & Commerce team at Paragon Executive will contact you directly.