Property Valuation Specialist
A unique opportunity has become available to join a rapidly growing Asset Management organisation in a new role. The purpose of this role is to conduct accurate and consistent valuations across both residential and commercial property portfolios of the property market.
- Collating data and undertaking thorough inspections of buildings and land to identify any characteristics or factors affecting value
- Preparing high quality written valuation reports, researching and analysing comparable information
- Conduct due diligence on residential and commercial property portfolios to identify risks and opportunities
- Ongoing client relationship management
- 2+ years' experience in a similar Property Valuation role
- Enthusiastic team player who can work individually or as part of a team
- Chartered Surveyor or working towards a similar qualification advantageous
- Commercial Awareness - familiarity with the residential and commercial market
- Highly PC literate with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
This is a great opportunity for a Property Valuation Specialist to develop his/ her career with a competitive salary.
For more information contact Natalie on 01 874 6770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org