Prudential Risk Analyst
Group Risk – Risk Analyst– Retail Banking
Leading retail bank is seeking to hire a Risk Analyst to join their Group Risk function. This bank is a listed entity and is under supervision of the ECB so this role will be responsible for management of prudential risk across the Group. This is a high profile role within the Group Risk function and is a “controlled function” which requires Central Bank approval.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Work with Compliance and Group Risk to identify key areas for prudential risk reviews.
- Produce clear reports for discussions with stakeholders
- Ensure high quality risk reporting to key stakeholders and Board
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Monitor and track all remediation actions
- Ensure Group compliance with external regulators – CBI, ECB, FSA and other bodies.
- Keep abreast of external macro risk factors and global developments which impact on the Groups prudential risk assurance.
Education / Requirements:
- Must have experience working in a risk role in financial services, preferably in a Central Bank approved “controlled function”
- knowledge of the European banking sector regulatory environment and regulatory requirements.
- Prior experience working with external regulators highly advantageous (CBI, FSA & ECB)
- First rate presentation and communication skills a must.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please apply or call Stephen Gilmore on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.