Prudential Risk Manager
Prudential Risk Specialist
- Identify requirement for and assist in implementing business change coming out of prudential regulatory intervention
- Assist with analysing regulations and tracking ownership within the business
- Preparation of reports which set out obligations, how the obligations are meet and identify gaps.
- Assist with preparation of reports for Senior Management and Committees
- Coordinate Maintenance of the compliance regulation universe
- Participate in design and implementation of the tools for monitoring prudential compliance
- Contributestrategic initiatives for the wider business as well as strategic leadership of the Group
- Assist with tracking action points raised through Monitoring Reviews, Regulators, Internal Audit and Executives to ensure delivery on scheduled dates.
- Assist with managing engagement with the Regulator to ensure that it is recorded and responses are appropriate and timely.
- Degree/Masters in accounting, risk or compliance
- Professional qualification or relevant experience
- 3 years+ of work experience in a Financial Services/Regulated Risk environment or Accountancy Firm
- an extensive knowledge of regulatory reporting (particularly CRR & CRD4) relating to banking sector
- Has worked within a team environment working to strict deadlines
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think creatively and laterally in order to solve problems, whilst
- Being highly organised and demonstrating an ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a multi-task and multi-focus environment
- Maturity, professionalism and ability to handle high stress situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-confidence and ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrate your ability to deliver regulatory change
- Maintain compliance with all relevant and applicable internal and external rules, regulations and policies that govern this position
- Must be proficient in Power Point, Excel and Outlook software packages
This Prudential Risk Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to move in house to one of Ireland’s banking institutions. Reporting directly to the Head of Prudential Risk and working closely with the group’s senior management, this role is a great opportunity to have direct access to senior stake holder and board members, they will be required to lead and undertake responsibility for identifying all prudential regulatory requirements to provide assurance on the management of Regulatory risks for the banks group of companies.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact
Stephen Gilmore on 01-8746770.