Recruitment Consultant : Accounting & Practice
Do you work in recruitment and feel like a change due to:
- Low commissions
- High thresh-holds
- Highly metric driven rather than client driven approach
- Lack of investment in recruitment tools and training
- Very confined territories hampering your entrepreneurial flair
- General lack of recognition for your hard work and revenues earned
Are you working in an accounting / finance related role and feel you are better suited to a sales role where you have no restrictions or boundaries holding back your entrepreneurial spirit and drive yet still working in the same professional environment but with the ability to earn a lot more money?
Talk to the team at Paragon Executive as we have a very unique offering in the Irish market which offers experienced recruiters and also those starting a career in recruitment the following:
- Best commission structures in the market
- Low thresh holds
- Annual Bonus on top of commissions (also Big Billers Club with fantastic prizes)
- All the tools required to successfully source candidates and advertise vacancies
- Investment in training delivered by specialised UK recruitment training co.
- Mentoring from a very experienced senior management team.
- No boundaries, our teams recruit for some of the leading industry players not only in Ireland but also internationally.
- Most important of all we have fun doing it – enjoy out of the office fun days, trips away and plenty of social events throughout the year (maybe too many golf events!)
Paragon in the last two years has grown from 5 recruitment consultants to 22 with offices in Dublin, London and New York.
In the last 12 months’ our talented teams have executed both contingency, and retained and complex Executive Search, mandates in Dublin, London, Luxembourg, New York, Abu Dhabi, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We are interested in talking with you if you are:
- An exceptional recruiter with 1-3 yrs exp. working accounting and audit roles in Industry and (or) Practice.
- A part qualified accountant looking for a change of career
- A recent finance graduate with a sales driven mentality and strong work ethic
- You must have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and an ability to display a real drive and hunger to succeed
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity to join the Industry and Practice desk with Paragon Executive please apply to this advert or phone Robin Craig on +353 (0) 1 874 6770 for a confidential discussion.