Regulatory Legal Counsel
An opportunity has arisen for a regulatory solicitor/ barrister to join a multi-function financial services business in Dublin. You will be joining an established firm with a high-profile client base and will fulfil a varied, generalist legal function.
- Providing regulatory advice on new business agreements, cessation agreements and business acquisitions
- Working with the compliance function; negotiating and drafting service level agreements, intermediary agreements, terms of business etc.
- Facing off to the regulator and relevant statutory bodies
- Ad-hoc project work as required
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in Ireland or England & Wales
- Circa 5 years’ PQE with a focus on financial services gained in practice or in-house
- An understanding of MiFID II, Consumer Protection Legislation, Investment Intermediaries Act, Pensions and Tax Legislation
- Must be comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders, internally and externally
This is a great opportunity for a financial services lawyer looking to take on a wide legal function covering multiple products and business lines.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on +353 (0)1 874 6770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org