Risk Consultant – Funds
A boutique funds consultancy firm is looking to add a polished professional to their team due to a growth in business demand.
My client is looking for somebody with 6 + years’ experience of risk management practices and structures preferably in the investment funds industry.
- Preparation of risk management reports for Board and Risk Committees
- Analysis of the data for all risk reporting
- Assist with the management of relevant stakeholders input to stress tests, providing appropriate challenge and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the stress testing process
- Support stress testing strategy, including design, data setup and preparation, execution and reporting
- Assist in the implementation of new systems and projects
The Person Should:
- Have experience in VaR and back testing of VaR models
- A minimum of 6 years relevant industry experience
- AIFMD knowledge and experience would be desirable but not essential
- FRM, CAIA or CFA qualified
- Have a quant background
Please apply through the link provided or for a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity call Stephen on 01 874 6770.