A top tier bank is looking to hire an ambitious individual to join their group risk team in a role that will offer huge exposure to all aspects of the business.
The successful candidate will be involved in designing and supporting the groups supervisory review and evaluation process to produce the groups ICAAP and Stress Testing Framework.
- Oversee the groups stress testing framework ensuring that it complies with regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the head of the department to support the risk function opinion of the groups budget and medium-term plan
- Ensure all documentation produced and presented is of the high standards required
- Keep up to date on regulation updates relating to ICAAP and Pillar 2 and relay this information to the board
- Communicate risk and risk strategies to executive management
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Specialist knowledge of risk ( ICAAP/ Capital Management and/or Stress Testing)
- Experience of constructing and implementing risk frameworks
- Must have strong communication skills and experience dealing with senior management
Please apply or for more information on this exciting opportunity please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.