SAP Business Analyst (OTC)
SAP Business Analyst (OTC / LE)
My client, a leading global FMCG company based in Dublin now has a requirement for a Senior SAP BA (OTC/LE).
The successful SAP Business Analyst will provide support in process analysis, system design, development and configuration as well as implementation and training to support the all SAP business users. As the expert in this space, you will work with end users and business leadership to identify and resolve functional / technical issues. This is a huge opportunity to work with a great central global team on multiple global initiatives.
- Consult with business to develop understanding of business needs related to the following functional areas: OTC, Customer contract billing, EDI and eCommerce, DSD – direct store delivery, Logistics Execution
- Analyzes / document business requirements and impact of those requirements within a specific module / all modules of the system
- Works with SAP Application teams to configure the system to meet the business requirements
- Assists in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance system functionality
- Execute test plans / scripts to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
- Lead small to medium size projects end to end ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of solutions.
- Communicate with business at all levels of the organization
- Provide knowledge transfer and support to other Business Analysts within the department.
- Minimum 5 years with SAP OTC and LE including experience with global implementation on a single client and template rollouts.
- Advanced SAP configuration experience in OTC and LE (ECC 6.0 upwards).
- Understanding of the integration points between the OTC module and their dependencies around logistics and warehousing and FICO are key to the role.
- Participation through full lifecycle of a significant SAP implementation with a role in Business support and optimizing the SAP functional use in the business also sought.
- Ability to write Functional Specifications for the ABAP developers
- To read and debug ABAP programs is a plus.
- SAP Certification is a plus.
If you feel you are the right person for this role please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Fleming on 00 353 1 874 6770 for further information. Please note we are only speaking to candidates who have full working rights in the Republic of Ireland, there is no sponsorship opportunities with this position.