Senior Company Secretary - Funds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Company Secretary to join a prominent fund manager overseeing multiple Irish funds businesses. The successful applicant will join a European corporate governance team and will be tasked with establishing and running a Company Secretariat function in the Dublin office.
- Establishing best practice guidance notes and a company secretarial procedures manual
- Acting as Board Secretary for the Irish Management board and Irish funds boards
- Take an active role in implementing CP86, MiFID II and the Operational Effectiveness Regime
- Providing support and advise on new product launches and strategies
- In conjunction with the global co-sec team, standardise standards and best practice procedures across the business
- Responsible for one direct report in the Dublin office
- Prior experience working in corporate governance, ideally within asset management (other relevant financial services experience will be considered)
- An excellent understanding of Irish company law, governance codes and applicable financial services regulations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- An understanding of UCITS and ICAV fund structures would be highly beneficial
- ICSA qualified
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Company Secretary to take a lead on building a domestic corporate governance function, under an established international brand.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on 01-8746770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org