Senior Credit Underwriter
A bank based in Dublin City Centre is adding to its underwriting team. The Role holder will play a key part in the success of the Bank, supporting to build our reputation as a commercial and safe lender offering superior customer service. The Senior Credit Underwriter will primarily focus on assessment of mortgage & consumer finance lending applications with opportunities to assist the SME credit team.
- Underwrite and decision credit applications (Mortgage / Unsecured & SME) submitted to the Retail Credit Centre
- Play a key role in the coaching, mentoring and development of less experienced underwriters on the Team.
- Preparation of applications for consideration by Higher Level Sign-offs
- Support the Credit Function in sharing and building outstanding skills across the underwriting team, driving real bottom line value to the Bank.
- Support the RCC Management Team in delivering Credits objectives by engaging in and supporting Bank projects /initiatives as and when required.
- Providing support for underwriting queries, application presentation and interpretation of credit policy.
- Keeping up to date with Credit Policies, Procedures and LMS courses.
- Detailed Understanding / knowledge of Retail Credit Underwriting policies and procedures essential (Mortgage/Personal Loan, Revolving Credit & SME sanctioning)
- 3 years recent experience underwriting lending applications such as mortgage, unsecured personal loans, revolving credit and/or SME proposals
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Credit Underwriter to join a major banking organisation in Dublin in an exciting underwriting team. This is a full time permanent role.
Please apply by contacting Natalie on 018746770 or email email@example.com.