Senior Financial Accountant
Leading professional services firm is seeking a senior financial accountant / Head of Finance / Finance Manager to join the Accounts department of this large firm which has offices across Ireland, UK and North America. This role will report into the Financial Controller and have the following responsibilities.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management, budgetary updates, KPI’s and other ongoing activity reports.
- Develop and improve the ongoing reporting of key performance metrics.
- Oversee the accounts receivable and payable functions ensuring there is continuous improvement and driving efficiencies across the accounting division.
- Preparation of all annual statutory accounts for a number of entities across the company and assisting with the annual audit process.
- Working with compliance functions to ensure all functions adhere to the risk management framework.
- Preparation of tax computations and review payroll.
- Work with FC and FD on finance related projects.
Education / Requirements
- Must be qualified accountant with circa 5 years post qualification experience
- Prior experience working with c-suite colleagues / clients in a professional services environment is highly advantageous.
- Deadline driven, ability to deliver high quality financial information in a pressurised environment.
- Must be highly proficient with Excel
- First rate presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
For more information on this role please submit your CV to this job advert or contact Robin Craig from Paragon Executive at +353 1 874 6770 for a confidential discussion and to review the detailed job description.