Senior Financial Accountant
Exciting role for a Senior Financial Accountant to manage the Group accounting and finance function for this dynamic, fast moving and innovative company which operates in the supply chain and logistics sector. Reporting into the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for leading the team of 5/6 people which includes book-keepers, credit controllers and accounts assistants.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for leading and providing direction to the finance and accounting team.
- You will be responsible for preparing the group consolidation of accounts and key performance metrics and reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Other aspects of the role will include preparing budgets and reporting actual performance v budget on a monthly basis.
- Other aspects of the role will be introducing a commercial focus, introducing efficiencies and driving automation across all finance and accounting tasks.
- You will work closely with the Group Finance Director on Commercial projects including pricing, preparing tenders and projects for the senior management team and investors.
Education / Requirements:
- Senior Financial Accountant / Head of Finance with circa three years PQE in a commercial finance role in a fast moving environment
- Retail, supply chain, logistics sector experience seen as highly advantageous.
- Must hold a professional accounting qualification – ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA.
- First rate communication skills (both oral and written) are required as you will be regularly presenting and working with c-suite, investors and key external stakeholders including banks, auditors and advisory firms.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please apply by sending your CV to this advert or call Robin Craig on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.