Senior Financial Reporting Accountant - Aircraft leasing
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant – Aircraft Leasing
A leading global aircraft lessor is looking to hire a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their finance team in a technical accounting role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical accounting solutions but must also be aware of the commercial impacts of these solutions.
- Represent finance team and provide advice to key stakeholders on transactions
- Lead annual / quarterly audit process
- Preparation of year end reports
- Financial analysis preparation and presentation
- Implementation of process improvement procedures
- ACA or equivalent qualification – preferably 2 + years PQE
- Strong technical IFRS transactional accounting/advisory experience
- Commercial understanding the impact of certain accounting decisions will have on the business
- Must be comfortable presenting information and working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to work on their own initiative
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.