Senior IT Auditor - Analytics
JOB TITLE: DATA ANALYTICS IT AUDITOR
My client, a global FTSE 100 company based in South Dublin, with offices in 16 countries across the globe and more than 13000 employees worldwide now has an opportunity for a talented Data Analytics Auditor to join their Group internal audit team.
Group Internal Audit is an excellent launchpad for future career development in this organisation providing the opportunity to obtain an in-depth understanding of the global business and culture.
The successful candidate will play a central role in driving insights from the wealth of data obtained from all global divisions of this business form the likes of sales, purchases, ERP, CRM etc.. These insights are becoming increasingly important from an Audit and a wider business perspective.
If you are someone talented in the use of Qlikview, ACL and with a proven background in steering Audit through Data usage this role will be of interest.
- Drive value from Data analytics assisting in audit planning, audit testing, and audit reporting.
- Develop data analytics models to improve the efficiency of Audit / improve audit coverage.
- Build data analytics scripts repository.
- Develop, present data audit visualisations to global business leaders.
- Add value in the improvement of audit work through use of data analytics.
- To work closely with a small and highly collaborative team.
- Experienced within IT Audit
- Proven background in development and execution of analytics programs to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/. Function
- Strong knowledge of data extraction, transformation, analysis, and visualization techniques.
- Experience using data analytics software (Qlikview, ACL a big advantage)
If you feel you are the right person for this role please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Fleming on 00 353 1 874 6770 for further information. Please note we are only speaking to candidates who have full working rights in the Republic of Ireland, there is no sponsorship opportunities with this position.