Senior Manager Regulatory Risk & Compliance (CASS)
Large global bank operating in the fund administration sector is seeking a Senior Manager (VP) to join a newly formed team in the Regulatory Risk & Compliance division. This is a new role in a newly created division following some new legislative changes from the FCA which impact the custody and operations division of this bank.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Head of function to develop this new team within the regulatory control division.
- Design, create and implement structures, procedures, reports, audit plans for this new team.
- Manage all contact with the internal business units across various areas including:
- Increasing awareness and importance of adherence to the new regulatory standards
- Ensure an adequate training program in place across all operations to highlight the importance of compliance across day to day operations.
- Monitor day to day operations to ensure adherence to agreed policies.
- Escalate any breaches and assist in the performance of process review
- Create regulatory risk reporting and MI to monitor and assess compliance
- Sit on company risk committees, audit teams and other senior group level risk review teams.
- Be the go to person in the firm for this new regulation and ensure awareness is communicated across all internal teams up to and including senior management.
- Play an active part in regulatory risk related projects across the bank.
Education / Requirements:
- Must have experience working in a senior regulatory risk, compliance or internal audit role across the financial services sector.
- Detailed knowledge of the European fund management / administration environment from a legislative and regulatory environment is advantageous.
- A professional accountancy, risk or compliance qualification will be preferable.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and deadline drive environment
- First rate presentation and communication skills a must.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robin Craig on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.