Senior Risk Analyst
Superb opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst to join a Global Banking Group with a significant footprint in Ireland across a number of business lines in a highly visible risk management role.
Reporting directly to the Global Risk Manager the successful person will have responsibility for delivering key elements of the international risk and control program. This is a varied role with oversight of key projects and change initiatives in a very dynamic and competitive environment.
If you have strong technical risk management knowledge with highly developed analytical skills and enjoy influencing and communicating with senior leaders in a growing business then this could be the position role for you.
A very competitive remuneration package is on offer.
- Lead policy implementation and regulatory change activities across the international geographies, including detailed gap analysis, remediation planning and program reporting
- Oversee compliance with program requirements through control monitoring and testing activity, review of key indicators and other reporting, identifying negative trends and issues, and where identified perform root cause analysis and close gaps identified
- Deploy expert knowledge of international markets activities and regulation to support robust risk and compliance self-assessments across these geographies.
- Act as a subject matter expert for risk initiatives in the international markets relating to strategic initiatives, acquisitions and integration activities
- Strong academic background in finance, business or related field
- Significant experience within risk management, preferably in a global organization
- Deep understanding of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon Executive for immediate consideration and a full job description.
For further information please call John on 01-874 6770 for a confidential discussion.