Senior Risk and Compliance Manager | Retail Bank
Our client, a leading retail bank is looking to hire a seasoned risk professional at management level for their Group risk team. This is a high-profile role with responsibility for the management of prudential risk across the Group. The ideal person will have in-depth knowledge of the European banking sector regulatory environment.
- Design the annual risk assurance plan
- Project manage the successful delivery of the risk assurance plan
- Work closely with Compliance and Group Risk to identify key areas for prudential risk reviews
- Ensure Group compliance with external regulators – CBI, ECB, FSA and other bodies
- Proactively remain up to date with all external macro risk factors and global developments which impact on the Groups prudential risk assurance
- Deep experience working in a senior risk & regulatory role in financial services, preferably in a Central Bank approved “controlled function”
- Thorough knowledge of the European banking sector regulatory environment and regulatory requirements
- Adept at communicating and working with external regulators (CBI, FSA & ECB)
- A professional accountancy, risk or compliance qualification
- Top class presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis of Paragon Executive for immediate consideration or call John on 01- 874 6770 for further information.