Senior Risk Manager | Global Bank | Operational Risk Governance
Superb opportunity for a senior risk management professional to join a leading global banking group in a highly visible position within Operational Risk. Reporting directly to the Head of Enterprise Risk the successful person will assume responsibility for driving core risk governance processes for the Group's European Operations.
As a key member of the growing Risk Management team you will gain significant exposure to the management of risk across all business lines, including Corporate Treasury, Operations, IT, Finance and Risk. The ideal person will have strong stakeholder and relationship management skills in order to be able to influence colleagues across teams on risk management processes pertaining to their specific functions.
- Manage the annual Risk Assessment and Evaluation process across all business lines
- Lead the risk team's input to and challenge of the ICAAP and ILAAP
- Present and update the senior management and the Board as appropriate on any developments and / or proposed changes
- Continual oversight and monitoring of the group's material Risk Frameworks and Policies
- Deep knowledge of enterprise risk management and governance processes from a banking perspective
- Well versed with the regulatory landscape facing EU banks
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and influence across a global matrix organisation
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline such as risk analytics, business, finance, economics or legal
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis of Paragon Executive for immediate consideration.
Keen to hear more before applying? Call John Ennis on 01-874 6770 for a confidential discussion.