Service Delivery Manager
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager - FMCG
We have just received an urgent requirement from an exclusive client of ours based in west Dublin.
They are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager that will have the responsibility of delivering all IT support services to its customers. The successful candidate will report directly into the Head of IT and will be in charge of designing, delivering and standardisation of all IT policies and procedures across the group.
This role requires an experienced IT manager with significant experience in service delivery (helpdesk & business applications), process design and project delivery.
The individual will need to be highly customer focused and experienced in engaging with multiple teams across different divisions in a matrix style organisation.
Ideal Key Skills/Qualifications:
- Excellent organisational, communication and written skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong technical knowledge of computer hardware and systems
- Experience managing an ITIL based support model
- Experience managing 3rd party service teams
- Bachelor’s degree or 3rd level qualification
- 5-8 years proven experience
- Agile and flexible management style
Salary: €80k plus bonuses
Hiring manager ready to interview this week so please call Stephen on +353877743102 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.