Sourcing specialist – Vendor management
A global financial service organisation in Dublin city centre is adding to its Sourcing, License & Vendor management team.
- Manage adherence to Sourcing policies, procedures and controls for sourcing.
- Develop productive working relationship with shareholder counterparts and seek opportunities to leverage group wide savings.
- Manage and coordinate tender processes of varying complexity across disparate business areas for a diverse range of services.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and project plan tenders delivering to agreed milestones and ensuring quality and process transparency.
- Develop and improve departmental processes and design and implement new workflows and toolsets for the effective management of the sourcing function.
- Educated to degree level, likely in a science, mathematics or business-related subject. Any sourcing\procurement specific education an advantage.
- Experience of Public Procurement Sourcing requirements and\or management of structured procurement processes in a financial institution.
- Experience of sourcing and procurement function processes, compliance requirements and exposure to audit of same.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to build working relationships with service providers and key business stakeholders and senior management.
For more information contact Natalie Nekmouche on 01-874-6770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are the specialist in your sector – we are the specialist in recruitment!