A leading financial services organisation has commenced a ground breaking transformation programme to drive innovation and change across the business. A dedicated strategy team is driving projects across the organisation and now there is an exciting opportunity to work with the head of strategy on projects that identifies new propositions and changes the models of delivery.
Working closely with Head of Strategy you will be involved in the definition, documentation and assisting with the completion of projects. This is a varied role that suits an individual with ambition to build a career within strategy, project management or consulting.
- Work with the head of strategy, supporting them on an array of strategic initiatives
- You will play a part in dealing with stakeholders to identify project goals, objectives and action plans
- Add value to the development of strategic initiatives by understanding the objectives and outputs required for each project
- Assist in the planning and implementation of all aspects of business change and technical change projects
- Business related Degree
- Previous experience in a project management or strategy capacity
- Previous financial services experience essential
- Experience in Banking / Insurance advantageous
- Effective planning and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with a clear vision and to be at the cutting edge of its strategy and innovation for the future. The role has clear objectives which will enable the strategy team to make an immediate and lasting impact on the business.
Please apply or contact Natalie, in strictest confidence on 018746770.