An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator within a leading Financial Technology Organisation. This is a permanent role in Dublin City Centre.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator within a leading Financial Technology Organisation. This is a permanent role in Dublin City Centre. Within the role you will have the chance to utilise your excellent skills to ensure the company provides an unparalleled service to its customers. The company will offer you opportunity to work in an exciting environment, where you will be given autonomy and the opportunity to develop your career and skillset and to work with exciting new cutting edge technologies. This role has arisen due to the significant growth in business the company has experience leading to growth and expansion.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Using your extensive experience to provide production and and infrastructure support to the companies large client base.
- Writing basic SQL queries for light database administration tasks.
- Using your experience to support 3rd party infrastructure applications such as: Citrix XenApp, file transfer, job scheduling.
- Teaming up with business and software teams to make/update/automate support processes
- Helping with capacity planning for server resources.
- Actively responding to issues and resolving them as they arise.
What you will need:
- 3rd level degree in Technical discipline preferred.
- Experience supporting mission critical production systems.
- Experience building and delivering IT systems.
- A passion for working with core infrastructure and web technologies.
- Experience with MS Windows Server system administration or application server support.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies such as - Active directory, group policies, SQL Server.
- Understanding of ITIL principles.
- A basic understanding of networking, firewalls and VPN's.
- Experience with some web / application server technologies such as: Apache HTTPD, IIS, JBoss, WebSphere.
The company will provide you with
- An exciting opportunity to work in an exciting Financial Technology Organisation that will provide you with the experience you need to move your career to the next level and give yourself unparalleled career development and opportunity.
- Excellent remuneration.
.com for more information.