Talent Acquisition Manager
This role is based in the Dublin North head office and will be part of a small team to help shape overall HR strategy of the Group in a fast-paced retail/tech environment. We are looking for an individual with high energy and enthusiasm to help drive new talent acquisition initiatives throughout the business.
- Design resourcing plans, define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing options including networking, headhunting and social media channels to bring the best talent to each role
- Identifying innovative strategies to attract candidates and build Global talent pools
- Work in partnership with hiring managers, providing guidance, support and recommendations on candidates for interview.
- Design a hiring process that ensures efficiency in time to hire, while maintaining high standards in candidate experience and a high level of accuracy
- Research global hiring trends providing reports, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the graduate recruitment programme
- Negotiate rates/salaries, present and sell candidates within their business areas to Hiring Managers, ensuring that all processes are followed in line with the agreed methodology
- Provide a high level of candidate care and ensure frequent communication is deployed
- Manage end to end recruiting cycle in a cost-effective way
- Monitor and assess the service delivered by 3rd parties, identifying and resolving issues or escalating as appropriate
- Conduct and support competency based interviews from entry level to senior hires
- Ensure consistency of methodology across all hires
- Collaborate with HR colleagues and the business to ensure strong onboarding of new hires
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Senior Recruitment Lead position in a similar environment
- Relevant degree in HR or related disciplines
- Strong experience and a thorough understanding of Recruiting strategies and practice
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness and highly motivated
- Experience of designing and implementing new and innovative hiring processes
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.