Technical Analyst - Desktop Services Team
You will have responsibility for hardware and software support services, maintaining customer satisfaction through problem resolution, Service Level Agreements (SLA) and being a recognised specialist of a localised technical team. The role involves exposure to other Technical Services technologies groups, and requires a solid understanding of how these interact together and the processes for delivery.
- Represent Technology to the user community to drive adoption of emerging solutions
- Employ a proactive and energetic approach to both personal assignments and Team collaboration
- Be a fully experienced employee able to handle more complex work or service provision.
- Work without supervision to achieve agreed targets and goals.
- Demonstrate specialist technical knowledge.
- Act as an informal or formal point of reference for technical analyst skills within team.
- Actively participate as a team member – share with colleagues knowledge, skills and experience of process, product, standards and systems. Lead by example.
- Operate at a departmental level
- Provide a high level of customer service in all user interaction
- Liaise with Service Desk, Service Managers, International Technical teams and User Community to provide resolutions and customer support.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Set-up and configure new systems and hardware upgrades
- Maintain current environments and software policies
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and maintained
- Achieve high quality of service support to the business community
Your Skills & Experience
- IT experience, with proven technical support experience
- Solid knowledge of desktop environments Windows 7 & 10 - Wyse / Citrix / Virtual Desktop as well as physical
- MS Office and advanced MS software support (Office 365 desirable)
- Packaged application delivery - SCCM knowledge advantageous
- Mobile technology support including iOS (GOOD messaging and applications) and MS Surface
- Voice and Video Conference support
- Good knowledge of voice / network architectures
- Reuters / Bloomberg experience
- Industry Recognised Qualifications – MCDST, MCSE
- ITIL foundation qualified
- Customer-service focus, with a positive, ‘’can do’’ attitude
- Initiative taker, results driven
- Able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible team player, comfortable in a multi-national environment