Why work for us
We are experts at what we do – we strive to offer the very best service to our clients and candidates!
We are excited and passionate about recruitment, from the very start to the very end, and leave no stone unturned to find the right talent for our clients. We have earned a reputation for going that extra mile to assist clients with particularly complex or hard to fill roles.
Our people are true all-rounders; not only able to deal with their role day to day, but proper visionaries who can identify trends and spot opportunities, while understanding the broader responsibilities of being part of a caring and supportive team. We are entrepreneurs at heart who thrive when we provide excellence in all aspects of our service.
We value loyalty, and as a forward-thinking firm, we provide a supportive and flexible working environment for our employees. We mind each other and we make sure we enjoy what we do!
We embrace change and we constantly challenge ourselves – that is how we grow.
We never compromise on ethics and honesty. Paragon people take pride in their role and their career!
We invest in you
If you are serious about a career in recruitment – then you should work with us at Paragon!
- We attract ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals who enjoy working in an open, fast and innovative environment.
- Our consultants get the opportunity to be part of a growing company and can get the chance to travel across the globe.
- We enjoy sport and we have regular golf outings often coupled with off-site training mornings.
- Paragon sponsors numerous events throughout the year where we get to be proud partners to some of our key clients globally.
- We invest in the best recruitment tools to ensure our consultants are equipped with leading edge technology to ensure our teams have the best possible chance to source leading talent from around the world.
- We offer a clear career path with regular appraisals and coaching.
- Our management team have 70 years of combined experience and are constantly on hand to train and coach our people.
- On top of an internal training programme, we also offer external and expert training by both experts in recruitment and also from other industries.
- At Paragon, we keep up to date with the market attending events like The Future of Banking Summit, Pendulum Summit, Recruitment Leaders Connect etc.
- We have the best commission structure in the market – and proud of it!
- We celebrate success and have fun!
We treat any enquiry with utmost confidentiality and respect and we would welcome a conversation with you. Please contact Mia Barry, Director via email: email@example.com or call + 353 1 8746770.